Need an research paper on audio and visual advertising. Needs to be 1 page. Please no plagiarism. Insert Lecturer Advertising It is because these highly industrialised markets have more goods chasing after less demand whereas the quieter economies have volumes of products being hawked but still haven’t exceeded demand.
2. They do adverts which implies to peoples deep- lying desires, showing states which individuals desire privately, tagging their psychological shirt sleeves and slowing them down long enough for a word or two about whatever is being sold.
3. The two ways in which there an order of content according to fowler include an appeal to deep that involves running drivers into the minds of consumers(Altstiel, Grow and Altstiel). Further, the information regarding the good or service being sold. its name, manufacturer, picture, packaging, objective attributes, and functions,e.g the reader of a brassier advertisement sees a partially undraped but blandly unperturbed woman standing in an otherwise common place public settling and may experience certain sensation.
4. Henry Murray motivation factors are the ones that enabled Fowles to develop factors that led to many advertisement projects. Murray pinpointed out the susceptible and least quiescent factors that enable advertising.
5. The need for sex in advertising has the effect of reducing brand recall coz it’s too blurring and it tends to obliterate the product information also the need for aggress the reality of life pressure creates strong retaliatory feelings in every functioning human being and the feeling of anger and violence can be exercised in reality propagated by the advert.
6. Humour and celebrity fit into fowlers’ scheme when it comes to appealing to human minds and information packaging.
Copy Writers and Copy Writing
According to (Fowles)
1. Challenges of copywriting
i. It highly deals with planning and coordinating with clients, legal staffers, accounting executives, researchers and art directors.
ii. It involves accuracy and dealing with deadlines and tight schedule
iii. It involves meeting advertising objectives.
2. They are categorised into the following.
Emotional headlines which are used to capture the readers attention through emotion appeal.
Benefits headline that mostly shows the benefits the customer is going to get from a certain product.
The directive headline which is a type of headline which motivates, and tells a client to do something.
Curiosity headline portrays humor, wordplay and mystery can be used in effective ways.
Horn blowing headline tells more about the importance of a product
Logo headlines, however, creates company awareness.
3. Types of body copy styles
Straight line copy involves developing the selling point of a product.
Narrative copy tells a story as it persuades the same selling points may be covered but in a different context.
Dialog copy allows the character in the ad to do the selling for what they are saying.
Picture & caption copy relies on photographs to tell the story
i. Let go swim
ii. Paradise lost
iii. Magical beach
Altstiel, Tom, Jean Grow, and Tom Altstiel. Advertising Creative. Los Angeles: SAGE, 2010. Print.
Fowles, Jib. Advertisings Fifteen Basic Appeals. Prentice Hall, 1998: N.p. Print.