Instructions: Answer the following questions related to Elizabeth Wardle’s “Identity, Authority, and Learning to Write in New Workplaces”; these questions are designed to get you thinking about understanding the text, and designed to get you thinking about the value of the text:
- In what way has research in rhetoric and composition shifted the viewpoints of the nature of communication, according to Wardle?
- How would you define “identity” based on Wardle’s essay?
- How would you define “authority” based on Wardle’s essay?
- How does Alan’s story help you better relate to the development of an authoritative voice in a new discourse community?
- Why do you think reading this is important for you to understanding writing, and how might you use this essay in developing your Formal Essay?
Get Help By Expert
For students who are struggling with essay writing, we can be a lifesaver. We offer essay writing help for students of all levels, from elementary school to college. Our team of experienced assignment writers can help you with any type of essay, from persuasive essays to comparative essays. So if you're struggling with essay writing, don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Looking For Plagiarism Free Answers For Your College/ University Assignments.