Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 10; review Chapter 3
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook/lesson)
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, share with the class a time when you had to address (or were involved with) conflict in a work setting. Then, address the following, using the provided headings to format your post:
- Conflict Setting
- Describe the setting, the people involved, the emotions experienced, and the outcome.
- Provide insight into how the situation could have been handled better by referencing the textbook and an outside source.
- Place your two APA citations in this section.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least one peer or the instructor. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
- Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up)
- Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and an outside scholarly source)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
Course Outcomes (CO): 5, 8
- Recommended completion date for initial post: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Wednesday
- Due Date for all posts: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
- Posts must be on separate days
For students who are struggling with essay writing, we can be a lifesaver. We offer essay writing help for students of all levels, from elementary school to college. Our team of experienced assignment writers can help you with any type of essay, from persuasive essays to comparative essays. So if you're struggling with essay writing, don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Looking For Plagiarism Free Answers For Your College/ University Assignments.